Happy new quotes for happy new year. In this happy new year, we were getting you so much quotes for your peace of life. If you are here then give us some time and reading this. We are giving you so many authors quotes which are helpful to you. So many authors in the world but we didn’t know all of them. In here we are trying to give you all the authors quotes for this happy new year. Some of them tell a good think and teach us a very good lesson. It’s very important to us to learn their lesson for peace. So read their quotes and stay with us, wishing you a very good happy new year.
At first, we telling you the author name’s whose and her quotes we are giving to you. Because of that’s you can easily find your great authors quotes to us. Also, we telling you his or her brief history. You think it like that:
“cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right”-Oprah Winfrey
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”-Albert Einstein
“never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.”-Jhon Selden
“One resolution I have made and try always to keep, is this. Two rise above the little thing.”-Jhon Burroughs
“It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future and impossible to live in past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.”-Jim Bishop
“Many year’s ago I resolved never to bother with new year resolutions and I’ve stuck with it ever since.”-Dave Beard
“I think in term’s of the day resolutions, not the year.”-Henry Moore
“We will open the book and it pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is call opportunity and its first chapter is New year’s day.”-Edith Lovejoy pierce
“May all your troubles as long as your New year resolutions.”-Joey Adams
“The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.”-G.K. Chesterton
“New year day now is the accept time to make your regular annual good resolution. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.”-Mark Twain
“For last year words belong to last year language and next year words await another new voice.”-T.S. Eliot
“An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”-Bill Vaughn
“Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors. And let each new year find you a better man.”-Benjamin Franklin
“Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past year. Let it go for it was imperfect and thank god that it can go.”-Brooks Atkinson
Happy new quotes for great authors
In here we are telling you the author’s name and their good happy new quotes for happy new year. So we hope that you will stay with us for finding your favorite happy new quotes. Do you we are always giving you new and important quotes for happy new year. Rlaph Waldo Emerson says”write it on your heart, that’s everyday is the best day in the year.”
“New year’s day every man’s birthday.”-Charles Lamb
“Celebrate what you want to more of.”-Tom Peters
“My new year resolution list usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand pounds.” -Nia Vardalos
“At first you take the drink, then the drink takes a drink and then the drink takes you.” -F.Scott Fitzgerald
“Good parties create a temporary youthfulness.”-Mason Cooley
“I’ve had some lovely extraordinary experiences on new year’s eve.”- Debbie Harry
“Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.”-Mark Twain
Rainer Maria Rilke happy new quotes for happy new year
In here we are giving you happy new quotes for the happy new year by Rainer maria Rilke. At first follow with us to know the brief history of Rainer Maria. He was born on 4th December 1875. He was from German. Rainer Maria was a poet and Novelist. “The Book of hours” is a great book. He has died on 29th December 1926. Rainer Maria Rilke happy new quotes is:
- “And now we welcome the new year. Full of thing that have never been.”
- “The only journey is the one within.”
- “Love consists in this. That to solitude’s protect and touch and greet each other.”
- “truly to sing, that is a different breath.”
- “I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.”
- There are no classes in life for beginners. You are always asked to deal with what most difficult.”
- “One had to take some action against fear when it laid hold of one.”
Happy new quotes for Happy new year by Oprah Winfrey
Hello viewers, now I’m telling you the quotes of Oprah Winfrey. She was American entertainer. Oprah Winfrey was born on 29 January 1954. She made a magazine by her own. And the name of her magazine is “The Oprah Magazine”. Now we are giving you the Oprah happy new quotes:
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo but what you want is someone. Who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down”.
- “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams”.
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate”.
- “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift your higher”.
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness”.
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right”
- “Doing the best at this moment and puts you in the best place for the next moment”.
- “Turn your wounds into wisdom”.
- “You can have it all. You just can’t have it all at once”.
- “When I look into the future. It’s so bright it burns my eyes”.
- “Every stumble is not a fall and every fall does not mean failure”.
- “I always feel that until you take your last breath, you’re always growing”.
- “If you want to feel good. You have to go out and do some good”.
- “I don’t believe in failure. It is not the failure if you are enjoyed the process”.
- “Every day, you’re only as good as your last show”.
- “You alone are enough”.
Happy new year quotes by Alfred Lord Tennyson for Happy new quotes
Now it’s time to know about Alfred Lord Tennyson. He was from England. The great poet who said, “Knowledge comes but wisdom lingers”. Alfred Lord was born on August 6, 1809. And he dies on October 6, 1892. Alfred Lord was a great English poet. His great poet is “The charge of the light”, “The lady of shallot”, “In memoriam A.H.H”. So now we are giving you the happy new quotes of Alfred Lord:
- “Sin is too stupid to see beyond itself”.
- “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all”.
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering, it will be happier”.
- “The happiness of a man in this does not consist in the absence. But in the mastery of his passions”.
- “The gods themselves can not recall their gifts”.
- “God’s finger touched him and he slept”.
- “Such a one do I remember, whom to look at was love”.
- “I must lose myself in action, lest I wither in despair”.
- “Love is the only gold”.
- “A lie which is half a true is ever the blackest of lies”.
- “Ring out the false and ring in the true”.
- “So many worlds, so much to do, so little done, such thing to be”.
- “My strength is as the strength of ten because my heart is pure”.
- “Theirs is not to make the reply. And Theirs is not to reason why. Theirs is not to do and die”.
- “Dreams are true while they last and do we not live in dreams?”.
- “By blood a king, in the heart a clown”.
- “Authority forgets a dying king”.
- “A smile abroad is often a scowl at home”.
Funny quotes for happy new quotes 2017
In here we are going to give you some funny quotes. We hope you will enjoy this. These people are talking so many funny talk. It’s really good to read this type o quotes. You should really enjoy this to read. But you really need this funny happy new quotes than copy us. We definitely say that you must be learned here if you think we are informative to you. Because we always try to give some new and informative news about happy new quotes. So now we are showing the funny happy new quotes and their writer names:
- “No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar”.-Abraham Lincoln
- “We are all here on earth to help others. What on earth the others are here for I don’t know”.-W.H.Auden
- “Do not take life seriously. You will never get out of it alive”.-Elbert Hubbard
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night”.-Staven Martin
- “Too much agreement kills a chat”.-Eldridge Cleaver
- “Wine consists proof that god loves us and love to see us happy”.-Benjamin Franklin
- “I love the deadline. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by”.-Douglas Adams
- “Weather forecast for tonight, dark”.-George Carlin
- “If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle”.-Hillary Clinton
- “When we talk to god, we are praying. When we talk to us, we are schizophrenic”.-Jane Wagner
- “I never said most of the things I said”.-Yogi Berra
- “I am looking up my family tree and found out I was the sap”.-Rodney Dangerfield
- “It’s simple if it jiggles, it’s fat”.-Arnold
- “We are all born mad. Some remain so”.-Samuel Beckett
- “Cleanliness becomes more important when godliness is unlikely”.-P.J.O’Rourke
- “Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement”.-Ronald Reagan
- “Never have more Children than you have a car window”.-Erma Bombeck
- “One man is as good as another until he has written a book”.-Benjamin Jowett
- “I have never been hurt by what I have not said”.-Calven Coolidge
- “I believe in rules. Sure I do. If there weren’t any rules, how could you break them”.-Leo Durocher